quinta-feira, 12 de abril de 2012

03 January 1990

I´m kind of confused, because on love matters I´m having luck and bad luck.
Luck because there are several boys that like me, and bad luck because I´m confused for several reasons.
One of the reasons is because I don´t know who I like the most, if it is Hugo, Igor or Otavio.
Hugo is everything I htought he would be, cute, nice, polite and jealous!
Igor is very funny, sympathetic, gorgeous and conqueror.
Otavio is polite, jealous, tough guy, he respects me, so cute, shy, smart and funny.
And those are not the only ones that like me, there is also Tiago, Italo, Leandro, Bruno, Alessandro, Wendell, Wagner, Marcelo and Eliano.
But none of them match with me.
I don´t even know if I like of any of them, or just they like me.
Most of them were my trusted friends, so i better stop writing so I won´t offend anyone.
But from all the tree, the one I guess I like the most is Hugo.
He was the one that touched my heart and made me open my eyes.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário